Product Name:Disposable virus sampling tube
Loading Port:Ningbo China
- Low temperature non-freezing storage, does not destroy the virus shell, convenient for long-distance transportation.
- Applicable to various swab samples, including oral swabs, nasal swabs, throat swabs, etc.
- Can be used for H1N1 influenza virus and any other virus that can be sampled with a swab.
- Viral nucleic acid can be extracted by column virus DNAout or column virus RNAout.
- Antibiotics in the sampling solution can effectively prevent bacterial and fungal contamination.
- The sampling liquid is added with bovine serum albumin, which can protect the virus sample and improve the separation rate
- The operation is simple and the system contains high-efficiency virus cracking salt, which inactivates the virus after sampling, effectively preventing the risk of secondary infection and ensuring the safety of transportation and testing personnel.
- Viral DNA/RNA can be stored and transported at room temperature for 1 week without degradation. After extraction according to most commercial kits, the obtained DNA/RNA is of good quality, and can complete various genetic testing and analysis experiments while saving transportation costs. ;
- Contains nucleic acid RNase inhibitors to maximize the protection of viral nucleic acids from being degraded and greatly improve the efficiency of nucleic acid extraction.
- It is suitable for collection, preservation and transportation of common virus samples such as new coronavirus, influenza virus, and hand, foot and mouth virus.
- Throat swabs, nasal swabs or tissue samples from specific parts can be collected, and the stored samples can be used for subsequent clinical trials such as nucleic acid extraction or purification.